So with dealing with fraudulent charges on my business credit card, paying bills, doing research for clients and then going to a home inspection and showing houses, and then doing more research for clients when I got home, I never got to the house yesterday. Harumph. This whole "life" thing is really getting in the way!
Rich said he sheetrocked the bathroom, so I'll have tons to do today . . . cleaning up any mortar in either of the tile installations, cutting last awkward-shaped tiles and setting them, building up the "curb" in the laundry area and tiling that, installing mortarboard near the last bit of tiling in the tub surround, and then finally starting to grout. Once all that gets done, I can focus my attention on the vanity and getting the top tiled. Still have to decide on a grout color.
We have to mud and tape everything that's on the walls now, too, and tonight Rich will probably install more sheetrock.
I have errands to do, including getting food for the cats (I'm completely out . . . and although they can probably afford to starve for a few days, their vocal chords (cords?) never seem to tire, which means we wouldn't get any sleep).
This weekend is spotty . . . we have prior committments that we thought we'd have time for that are now looking doubtful, but we have to go, so we'll be squeezing time in before and after, I think. And my clients are starting to pick up a bit, so scheduling them (need a shower so they don't run screaming when they see me) around all the house work is quite a challenge.
Coming down to the wire . . . . soon this blog will be history. Or at least not an every day occurence!!
Say it isn't SO....pretty please, with sugar on top & sprinkles!! I can't NOT have this blog to read, the show MUST go on...even if not every day, maybe once a month after you've told us all about the move, how quickly the moving boxes diminish, where everything is, how the cats are adjusting...you know, every day life, the human rat race, because obviously you don't have enough to do right now :o) (go ahead and yell at me!) Hope you guys are good because you deserve GREAT!! xoxo ME :o)
ReplyDelete