Passed the Mechanical inspection! Yay!! But the electrical inspection didn't happen . . . the mech inspector told me he had 70 appts to complete that day. I bet the electrical one did, too. Now it's scheduled for Monday. Bummer, but I guess we couldn't have done too much this weekend anyway with Rich working. That puts us, best case scenario, to get framing inspection on Tuesday. Then the jets start burning.
Meanwhile, as I waited for the inspectors, I started tiling the shower. Yay!!!!!! Butt on the edge of a tub for 6 hours. What fun! Even now as I type this, I feel like I'm sitting on a narrow beam in the middle of my chair.
Not much else to say. I realized this morning after my appointments that I had no clean clothes to wear for work or for working on the house. So today is laundry and errand day. In 100 degree weather. And tonight we're going to din din.
I'm showing houses for a bit tomorrow and then off to the house. More tiling. More tiling.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please talk some sense into us: