Saturday, August 7, 2010

Update August 7

Short and sweet . . . guess I officially have the habit now. :o)

Got a lot of work done today, including getting the house cleaner to move into. Got to meet another neighbor (the day before, technically, but spent more time this time with him, and his dog, Lucy, left us a present in the back yard). Got to meet the back door neighbor as well, who has a people-phobic Mastiff and wants to know when the house warming will be.

Thought for the day while I was working: I think the only reason that Poe wrote a story about bricking someone up in a wall is because he knew how much of bitch sheetrocking would be. I think I want to brick in my ceilings, walls, corners, etc.

Moving about half of it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please talk some sense into us: