Friday, July 20, 2012

Completely unrelated

Caught a new TV series the other night. It was running the pilot episode, so we watched it. Found out it was actually in its second season; the TV station was just teasing, I guess? Seems when HW and I find something new and good to watch, it dies quickly thereafter, so it must be in its death throes as we speak. We loved Better Off Ted, Journeyman, Fringe, My Boys, Firefly, Friends with Benefits . . . if you've never heard of these, I'm not surprised. Only Fringe is still on, and it's in its last season this upcoming one. As a matter of fact, this trend for us goes with restaurants too. Our liking something is typically the kiss of death. Sigh.

If you liked West Wing and its creative writing/dialogue, you'll have to check out Suits on USA on Thursday nights at 10 (check your local listings). It's AWESOME. HW and I are trying to catch up by watching the other season 2 episodes a night. Very witty banter, and so far, very interesting cases. Great chemistry with the actors. I hope it lasts! Tell your friends if you like it, so maybe it'll stay on TV for a while and escape the Homewrecker/Money Pit Maestro death curse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please talk some sense into us: